Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Welcome to the Family - der Pacemakers #31

I love to eat
And never think of exercise
And I hate getting sweat under the hot sun
One day I realized I can’t bear with my overweight issue anymore
Then to me the easier way for exercise is put on my running shoe and start running
Started with 3km and took me half an hour to complete it and that “killed” me already

In 2016, I met my the other half
He brought me to my first ever road race
Puma Night Run Malaysia 2016
He paced me from beginning till the end
Without him, I don’t think I can completed the race
Then follow by many road races we ran together



In 2017, I challenged myself to
Complete my virgin Half Marathon in MWM (Malaysia Women Marathon)
Although result not so good (Sub 3 only)
But I’m enjoy the satisfaction by defeat the “old” me
I’m not just stop there
And I started signing up more running clinic & courses
To learn and improve my running skill
Without knowing it
My pace from 7.49min/km slowly increased to 5.24min/km
On the other side, I’m getting slimmer
Even I can see my firm abs too now
I Love & enjoy running, running brought me everything.

Lastly thank you Ronnie See aka PM1 invite me to be part of the Pacemakers family, is a honor to be part of the crazies running group in Malaysia and some said Galaxy too.

brought 2u by
Jingle Ng Soo Ching @ PM31
Facebook : Click here!

2 comments:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.