Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Valdor Run Report

Being overweight due to dinners & lunches, I am “out of order” to run fast, that why small events like Valdor run in Seberang Perai is just “ngam-ngam” for my appetite, cool! Being no pressure on the run, 200 plus medal versus 300 plus participant, should be ‘sup-sup’ for PM group right? After 3 miss call by PM13 to ask me to get my BIB, hehe, late again, I still got 10 minute to register, warm up & last bite of my unfinished bread, muak* still fell like vomit.

On the start point, I do a quick survey, cool, not much familiar face, also only a hand full of Indian! Suddenly I got the feeling I can get top 3 & that my aim after the air gun had fire!


Only in 10minute, I have reached the top end of the group, so comfortable, then I just relax run until 25 minute. Although it’s so call cross country run, compare to paya Indah and rawang x-country, this really is a road race to me, that why I have not even have hiccup in the run, some more the villager also cheer for me! Am I wearing number 180? Or am I Chinese??? I start turbo at 26 minute, I ‘sayur’ until a few left and also pay attention to 2 Leopard running club members from penang. They are really hard to cut, well, I just hold my distance as I see no more runner in front, takut lost in Sg Jawi. On 33 minute, I have enough patient & I just turbo until I cannot see anyone in front of me, damn, the nightmare come!

I came near by the school junction & ask for direction, the Marshall one show me right & one show me left direction. HUH?! Is it a cartoon or what? As I give them my ‘want me to F*** U’ eye to then, then only they quickly show a cardboard, ACEFG group left, B & D group right for extra loop! TNS!! What a beauty! Luckily the behind runner is not catching up me, but my heart rate is out of sycn coz the sudden break.

To make thing worst, I have notice 2 runner in front of me… ok, I still in top 3 place, so I not burning to catch them, so I just maintenance my position until end and happily get my finishing number, 46 min for 10k, HUH?! What the F***, no 4??!! Then only I realize a Nepal indian is way above all of us!! TNMCH!!! I just can’t believe small run like this got a Ferrari!! The only felling that is I want to cry, coz my trophy fly away, although I have call up stage to get my red-boxed medal, but hardly can see a smile in my face, only a TNS can’t believe face go back to my wife…

Cilaka betul run… cilaka…

Brought to you by PM8

No comments: