Monday, November 28, 2005

Congratulations for another fine performance

Hi Ronnie,

Congratulations to you and Mr Chen for another fine performance.

I am happy to be physically stronger and needs to work on my stamina for the Starwalk. I finished the race with the time of 29mins 26 secs. The official time would be worse as I started off late due to haphazard reporting!

My wife's cousin finished 13th in the girls' category (F) with the time of 30mins 51secs. My student came agonisingly close for a medal finish with the 22nd place. All had started later than others. This boy has the potential to be a medal winner if he trains properly. Throughout the year, he has been constantly close to get medals. I hope he can get a break next year.

With 2 weeks of rest, I hope to end the year on a high note in walking races to motivate der pacemakers' family in walking events.

Balik kampung to prepare my brother's-in-law wedding in Johor and will be back in KL on Monday 5th Dec. All the best to those who are taking part in the Singapore Marathon.

Cheers,
Cheah Tiong Chap

No comments: