Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Seremban Quarter Marathon Race Report 2005


After 2kg Australia Grill Crab loading (although damn expensive but really yummy!), I was fully recover from last night heavy activity… come on, visit museum, water part and shopping lah… what do you think? I see not much runner men open, not even 30 people, and only 3 Chinese including me hmmm… think all go Singapore, that goods! After minus off the usual elite, like Arul, KanNeeSon, Shairul polisman… no way can slip more than 25, except fall down or what so ever…

Thanks to Aiman, I have 8 coupons for lucky draw in my hand, what should I do? Write once my BIB and keep remains? COME ON! Not my style, I write all coupons my BIB, I walk round and round pass the coupon to the official whenever I see her chat, that time, she will not look at you.

The race started late, some more route change, but since so little runner as boys, men and men senior in 11k, I able to stand next to Arul and Shairul (not sure this police man name). The rest is just usual robot run until I saw the Malay guys who get #11 in 21k Seremban, find the pacer lioa, I run energetic as people give me support, should be lah, just 1 yellow pig in the cloud of dark… I even slaughter 2 Indian when follow my pacer but suffer a muscle sore cause this fella run really fast until I was give up and just maintain my position in last 2k.

So surprise I see my number in finishing line, #9, phew that mean got money lah! Hohoho! So quickly get the only drink from the Milo van and go take bath. Less than an hour the rm25 is in my pocket already. Now, the crucial time, wait for lucky draw or jao? While puzzle on this, the lucky draw start, so efficient. I was attracted by the big box of chocolate in hamper, yummy yummy, that motivates me stuck in ground.

I surely hope my number will call as I have 8 coupon in the box, damn 7 out of 17 hamper gone… then woohoo, my number call, quickly hop to stage & get the chocolate, I mean hamper from organizer, wakakka, so heavy…
After I settle hamper in car, I uncertain want to start the engine or wait as all my primary mission has accomplish, I heard C3002 in the air, I pause, then they calling twice… what the heck I hop in again the stage and get the hotel buffet voucher from organizer and quickly fly back to car & accelerate to full power to fly away from NS padang. If I wait for the 3rd draw, I sure will rifle down by the group of poor people still under the sun for the draw. Do not be so greedy, else seremban will be famous apart from grill grab, the roast pig!

So many prize in 1 race, my first time ever, so I go Tampin eat German roast pig leg for celebration, what a trip, but have to cancel Semenyih fish loading as the car wheel look almost flat… too heavy after all the food, hehehe…

Regards, Kh Chen der PM8

1 comment:

aharis said...

Orait Chen!!.. Sapu 2 lucky draw.. errr.. Maybe you miss the grand prize?