Monday, April 09, 2007

der Pacemakers #47

***




Im Suresh, age 36 and working in Swiss Garden Hotel. I started running in the year 2005. My intention to quit smoking motivated me to join activities. So, i have chosen running as my activity. Since i started running till now i feel crazy in running. Doctors advised me not to participate in heavy activities because of previous knee injury but i have just ignored all that and continue running. At the beginning stage, I can't even complete 5km but now can run 21km without taking a break. I have participated more than 30 events and collected 21 medals in two years. I have also participated in Malaysia highest mountain-Mount Kinabalu climbing event which, organized by Swiss Garden Hotel and I have successfully reach the peak of the mountain. I am consuming DXN's supplementary such as Beepollen, Spirulina, Cordyseps which keeps me energetic all the time especially before/after trainings and run. I use to browse the internet and read articles which related tu runs. I just simply feel excited to know in depth about running.

"A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts."

Suresh is der one who wear Mizuno orange shirt

- Suresh (016-6731069)

6 comments:

C-CUBE said...

Suresh, welcome to the family.

Keipo said...

Suresh:

Welcome to the pia family ,pia kaki !!

Anonymous said...

Suresh,

Welcome to Pacemaker's family...Oh ya, u work at Swiss Garden Hotel, any discount bor for Pacemakers to stay there? :-p

Anonymous said...

welcome to the family my friend suresh, member this is not just a running group but crazy group of others sports too, so nice to meet u, regars "gunman"guna pm39

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend Suresh..
Welcome to our der_pacemakers family....have a nice day ..take care...
from,
Leonaresh (pm37)

True runner said...

welcome to the hood brother...