Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Location map to Metropolitan Park, Kepong


Here are der location map to Metropolitan Park, Kepong. Der most easier way is using Jalan Kuching highway & go all der way straits to der big roundabout, and if you are coming from LDP highway, you need to make a u-turn at der big aroundabout before heading to Batu Caves. Hopefully der map is clear to you, that all I can provide. Do not call me on der race day on how to get there, I will be busy like kok liao at that time.
Thank You!


brought 2u by pm1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyah Ronnie,

U need to drive or just jog to the Rumah Panjang (Kaw.D - just after Kaw. A) then cross over. Car cannot go up lah. Less than 5 minutes lah. I know cos I got a 'holiday' flat (Block E, PPR Tmn Beringin). All the best

Anonymous said...

Julie,

Erm, lu kong hamik? I dont understand lah? haha!

Anonymous said...

Ronnie,

U no live in PPR Beringin, Jinjang Utara meh?

So, whose address ah? I found out by accident that Metro Kepong Park is just beside the Rumah Panjang nearby.