Venue: Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla, Thailand.
Distance: 21km, 10.5km & 4km
Registration Close: 31st July 2010
1. Baht 300 for Half Marathon (21km)
2. Baht 250 for Quarter Marathon (10km)
3. Baht 200 for Adult Fun Run ( 4km)
4. Baht 100 for Student Fun Run (4km)
5. Baht 300 for Family Run (4km)
Trophies & Cash ( refer to official website):-
First place winners of men overall and women overall in the half marathon will be individually awarded with His Majestry the King's Cups.
One Medal will be given to each of all finishers who enter within the stipulated time
One certificate will be given to each school student who could finish the run within the stipulated time.
Apply in person by filling out the entry form and submit it with entry fee to the officials at the Registration desks inside The Computer Center Building, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai Campus on Saturday, August 7th, 2010 between 9.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m. only !! All entrants will each receive one tag number and a good quality running T-shirt . (except those who enter for the family run) (The amount of T-shirt is limited.)
Online Registration is also available here.
For further information contact the Hat Yai Nature Run Head Quarter :
• The Public Relation Office, Prince of Songkla University Tel. 66-074-218-400 Fax. 66-074-212-828
• E-mail : email@example.com
• Homepage : http://www.nature-run.psu.ac.