Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Welcome to der Family : der Pacemakers #92 (PM92)


I was a normal weight person even from a kid to adulthood, weight gain was never a concern when people around me start putting on weight after started working. That was me enjoying life with one less worry, meeting clients and enjoying food is life.

Me and my wife got married during 2013; after a year had a healthy daughter, during that time, I start realised that health is very important; because my waist size up to 35 inches, that stuck me to change my lifestyle. I came across a friend, Goh Shu Wei’s Facebook who is an active runner seeing his fit body while enjoying delicious food, and healthy lifestyle was what I needed to motivate me to be healthy again.

Early 2015, I decide to be an active runner, started running 5km in my housing area. Recommended by my colleague , I joined Pace Runner Running Group and start training from 5am every weekend (LSD); initially it wasn’t easy at all to have the discipline, but thanks to my teammates, I kept running, and I started to take part in a race from 10km to my first Ultra 50km ( TiTi) which I never even imagine before. When I met my running buddy, “Podium Mun”, we train together almost every morning at Bukit Jalil field which improve our technique and speed, soon after he introduced other running buddies from Bukit Gasing group, it wasn’t just a running group, we cari Makan, training together, etc. It was a great to have those running kaki.


My first Pacemaker training group ( Lake garden ) was at early 2017, the 1st impression Captain Ronnie gave me looks very serious ( seldom smile, seldom talk) but after knowing him more, he is very friendly and helpful person. After a few months of joining , unfortunately , I injured my ankle which resulted in 4 month rest. Despite my injury, I chose not to give up but focus on recovery. I rejoin LG training after full recover. The journey to retrieve back my previous pace was tough and I really appreciate Captain Ronnie and LG running buddies for their willingness to accept me in their training, although they are fast runner level. Train in LG, we don't just keep running but we also mix with some core training which will help strengthen our stamina and endurance during running.


I am honoured to be invited by Captain Ronnie as a member of Pacemaker, I wish can contribute back to PM whenever is needed. And I will continue this sport because it helps on balancing up my lifestyle.

brought 2u by
Ken Ten @ #PM92
Ken Facebook @ Click here!

1 comment:

Bernard Ryan said...

THE HACK GEEKS
The Hack Geeks is an organisation of HACKERS with the motive to help individuals understand the limitations in technology.

We offer services in:
*Phone cloning, hacking and tracking.
*Computer programming
*Web designing
*Cyber attacks
*Credit score upgrading
*Document sniffing, deleting or changing and lots more.

We give you details of how we will get the job done and the hacker who is in charge of your job.
Contact:
thehackgeeks@gmail.com
THE HACK GEEKS.