Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Welcome to der family Pacemakers #108 (Vincent Saw)

In 2017 only get in touched with running. 

In order to complete my KLSCM 2017 full marathon, without any running knowledge and experience and I started my own self training 6 months before the event and that lead to many injuries. 

Throughout my running journey and blessed to have many friends from road and trail running community giving me selfless guidance and proper way of running and I really learned a lot from those sharing, teaching and guidance etc. 

Healthier,  Persistent, Positive energy that keep me running till today.

Lastly, thank you Ronnie See the captain of Pacemakers Malaysia for inviting me to join this running group and is an honor to be part of the family. 

brought 2u by Vincent Saw @ PM108

Vincent Facebook, click here!


No comments: