Sunday, December 29, 2019

Welcome to der family Pacemakers #113 (Chong Mei Sze)

Hi everyone this is Mei, thank you Ronnie (Pacemakers Malaysia) for the invite to your amazing running group and looking forward to new friends :)

I have just done my first year of endurance sports, 2019 was the start of my 100 km races, my first ever run was a 7km run in 2016.

In 2017 I did a few small trail runs eg 10km+ then in 2018 after going to kk for my toughest and longest race then, a 30km trail run, I just thought, dont look back just plow forward

Unfortunately in trail races the only way forward is the next step at 50km so that's why I just went for it, that was end of 2018, so in 2019 I was curious enough to try the 100km, signed up for one and then got caught in vicious cycle which is hard to get out of..

Along the way bumped into half marathoners, road runners, sprinters, even more crazy endurance runners... All sorts of people, who within running form a welcoming and friendly community :) 

Looking forward to more good times and experiences with everyone :)



brought 2u by Chong Mei Sze @ PM113
Facebook : click here!

No comments: