Friday, March 10, 2006

Withdrawal As A Member of Der Pacemaker


Hi Captain Ronnie,

Due to unforseen circumstances, I wish to notify you that I wish to withdraw as a member of der pacemaker. I wish to take this opportunity to thank you & the company for giving me support even before joining your club.

Last but not least, I wish you all the best in your future events.

Regards,
Aiman Cheah Tiong Chap

*************************

FYI, Former Pm24 is Chin Tuck Meng b4 Aiman Cheah replace him. Now Aiman oso tapau liao. I guess this number 24 is really no good for chinese ppl lah. "Yee Sei.. Yee Sei - Sei Chor Tuk Moh Yang Chee"

Shine oso say to me, I too easily accept ppl liao, ppl oso too easily leave der PM's lor. Actually I oso quiet upset whenever there are Pm's leaving. You all shld be proud to be der_pacemakers mah.

Aiman Cheah, I wish you good luck & all der best in ur future activities ya!

brought 2u by pm1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron,

Like this who dare to use this number 24...he/she is the hero...

:-)

Anonymous said...

but i see Shine got no problem wit his number 34 wor.. even Ah Toh got "sei" Pm14 still going strong. I think Number 4 is good for kwai loh :D