Monday, November 06, 2006

Anak Malaysia Bidor 10km Run - Race Report


No Regret Pm1...
Yup, finally I made up my mind go Bidor instead of Subang. It doens't matter that Bidor is 150km or Subang is 15km apart from my house. Distance doesn't matter, der most importance is which is more worth it & bring back good memory? And u know wat, this oredi my 3rd Bidor Run. hehehe....

Goor Morning Pm1...
Yup 4am oredi wake up liao, quicky pack my barang2 n eat 1 roti then pangsai b4 I leave der house at 4.32am. By 4.39am reach jln kuching bus stop fetch IQ EQ Babique Ah Loong, n we are ready to rock Bidor! While on our way to Bidor, we keep sms in touch wit Lai & Ah Fook for thier whereabout status. We manage to meet up at Ladang Bikam rest area, in there doing another big business again. Then from there, we go together to Bidor lah.

Welcome to Bidor Pm1...
I think by 6.10am like that we oredi reach Bidor liao, oredi can see runners doing thier warming up. Manage to get a good parking space, dont need to walk far far wan. Meet up wit Joviet Sim which he keep all our running bib n tee, cinya kam siah for der help. After that we quickly pin der bib, change baju n shoe, and we ready to masuk kandang. And again I'm doing my 3rd business there, yupe der final wan.. hahaha!

Ready to Rock Pm1...
Yaya, organiser oredi annouce all runners out from der kandang liao, but is only for der half marathoner wan. But I very kan cheong, so curi curi keluar loh hehehe... so hor, by 7am sharp der race officially start. Me standing at der corner, watch it very kan cheongly. By der time all der 21k runners clear off liao, n is der 10k turn. So I very kc liao, quicky stand in der front row. Aviod getting jam in der staring mah, hehehehe...

54321 Poof Pm1...
Yaya, after der gun bang, I really pia like folk n spoon liao. Quite surprise coz not many runners in front of me, except Chen Fong Fong lah. Try to follow Fong2 buntot tight2, but fail, bcoz my engine haven warm up yet. My overall position was around 14 to 15th after 2km, sometime up sometime down. And sumore is so hard to know ur category position, coz only 1 bib number in der front. So this is a speed run must pia until vomit wan, n me cinya geram always trailing behind fong2. Tyring very hard to potong sayur him, but he always very storng when come to cutting corner.. haha! After making der U-turn, I start to tekan my turbo liao. Sumore is very easy, coz is all downhill liao after all der suffering at der uphill. Eventualy Fong2 go even stronger when come to downhill, suddenly I was 100m behind him. This make me even kc, hope he will slow down at uphill for me to close der gap. Eventually yes I manage to close der gap wit 2km to go, emm I think jus 5sec apart. Wit 1km to go, I was oredi running neck to neck wit him liao. As u know hor, I was oredi cinya exhausted liao. Trying very hard to chase Fong2, I only manage to pia neck 2 neck wit Fong for 200m nia. After that he oredi poof like hungry ghost until finish. TNS hahaha!!

Surprise Surprise Pm1...
Yaya, it really a big shock for me. I got position #5th in my age group category n Fong2 got 4th. Cinya cinya happy, my pia kau-kau lat for this race is worth of my trip to Bidor. And after prize giving presentation, we went to eat Bidor famous Wan Tan Mee. Including Tulangman, Rachel, Lai, Fook, Joviet, Grace & Barbique Ah Loong.

Next Stop : IOI Community Run, 12th November 2006
(This is my revenge run, I fail to get medal bcoz I was late start for 3mins. And 2 position away form getting medal, cinya am-kan!)

Pm1 & Pm21 rocking Bidor kau-kau lat!

Magnificent Trophies [insert saliva here]

Nyonya Wendy & Tulangman, Yam Seng!! [insert blood here]

Yeah! Proud to hv this feeling again... sure I'll be back again next yrs!

Nice Certificate & Beautiful Medal

Yupe, der most Beautiful medal in Malaysia after KRI & Penang Bridge [insert thumb up here]

Happilly brought 2u by Pm1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi PM1..

was its was great to c PM runners setting PB in the Bidor 21.4km...and hope to c u you guys in other races..


Tony aka P3....

Yap! It's 3088.. said...

Wow! This year's medal is very nice.