Wednesday, January 30, 2008
PAR Run IV 2008 - Rules & Regulations
Der_Pacemakers’ 4th anniversary falls on 7th June! In conjunction with this date, as in the past 4 years, PAR has seen an annual increase in the number of participants, with this year’s total of 100 registered runners or 25 teams. To ensure a safe and enjoyable event for everyone, we need your cooperation to observe the following rules.
What : Pacemakers Anniversary Run IV
When : 7th June 2008 (Saturday)
Where : Lake Gardens Children’s Playground , Kuala Lumpur
Starting Time : 7.30am Sharp!
Reporting Time : 6.30am
Distance : 4 X 2.3km Mixed Team Relay
Registration Fee : RM20 per runner / RM80 per team or RM100 per team with reserve runner
Maximum Entry : Registration is officially closed after having reached 25 teams!
Official Sponsor: Tan Sri Rohaizad
Official Photographer : Tey Eng Tiong
Registration List : http://h1.ripway.com/pm1/par4.htm
1. Each mixed team must have a minimum of 1 male or 1 female runner, corresponding to 3 females or 3 male runners.
2. All payments must be received in full from each team (RM80) by Sunday, 27th of April 2008. Teams with a reserve runner are required to pay an additional RM20. A finisher medal will also be given to the reserve runner.
3. All runners are expected to be at the starting point latest by 6.45 am on race day. This will allow you to meet up with your team members and get yourselves ready before the event begins.
4. There will be 6 time keepers on duty, and one checkpoint around the lake to ensure that all runners participate fairly. Those who are found to have cheated will result in the entire team being automatically disqualified. No appeals will be allowed.
5. Bibs shall be provided to each team. Kindly collect and pin your bibs on the front of your vests / t-shirts. Runners not wearing their bibs will result in the entire team being disqualified.
6. Make sure you have fun and fair play. This is the most important rule of all. Everyone should turn up on that day with the intention of having fun and getting to know one another better.
7. Please make payment thru bank-in or online payment. Kindly email Ronnie See at email@example.com for the bank account number.
8. Anyone who is interested to sponsor this event, Ronnie See a.k.a. PM1 would love to hear from you. Every sponsor will receive a corporate trophy as a token of appreciation.
Last but not least, remember that SAFETY always comes first. Should you see any fellow runner in trouble, be ever ready to help out as there are no losers in this race. Everyone is a winner! And if you spot any cheaters, please point them out too. The spirit of sportsmanship is always a creed to runners.
brought 2u by PM1,
Captain of der Pacemakers Network