Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Greetings from BStrong


Hello Ronnie and Pacemakers members,

How are you ? As you might already know, I have just opened a Personal Training gym at Jaya One, PJ. It’s a shared effort with Bernice. Besides offering Personal Training, Yoga, etc..we are also selling Powerbar and Polar products. For a start, I would like to extend our warmest welcome and offer special rates to all Pacemakers members, family and friends. I would also like to propose special pricing for Powerbar products (powergel, powerbar, etc..) to all Pacemakers members only. Below are the pricing . Interested members can contact me via email or phone or sms. Thanks ya.


Best Regards,

Andrew Mong @ Ketam Batu (BSc (Hons)., A.C.E)

Director - BStrong Fitness & Health Space

31-2, Block J, Jaya One,
72A Jln. Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya

T: +6012 4210904 | W:
www.bstrong.com.my | E: andrew@bstrong.com.my

No comments: