Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Proposed 30km Route On Christmas Day Run

May I propose the most convenient way for 30km route with adequate water station?

From Bt Aman Car park to Petronas Sri Hartamas = 9.66km (as per Choi GPS kok), [WATER STATION STOP 1]

then 3 loops of petronas = 3 X 0.915km = 2.745km (as per my roller wheel kok measured last December), ), [WATER STATION STOP 2]

then Petronas Sri Hartamas to Compleks Kerajaan and back to Sri Hartamas Petronas Station = approx 8km (car measurement = 8.3km), [WATER STATION STOP 3]

finally Sri Hartamas back to Bt Aman car park = 9.59km (as per Choi GPS kok).

Total distance cover will be = 9.66km + 2.745km + 8km + 9.59km = 29.995km

I really hope I can complete the distance of 30km, regardless of timing. It will be my deciding factor as to whether I will sign up GE30k!

What do you think?

Regards,
Lai Fong Sang

--------------------------------------
by Pm1,

Lionel is voluntering to help on water station, so pls deposit ur water bottles to Lionel at Bukit Aman b4 6am. This will help us a lot for our LSD, and I oso propose water station der last 4km before to Tijani area. Hv a nice day, see u guy on thurs!

Attendance for 30k :
Pm1, Stanley, Naresh, Murali, Mohd Azali, Meyappan, etc...

Attendance for 20k :
Wong Kei Ming, Suresh, Hong, etc..

3 comments:

chongwah said...

u guys have a hapi run. wil be stranded in spore la. c u all in GE30K! i hav 2 train alone here.

Forza Meyya said...

I agree with the proposal.

Anonymous said...

Not including 4 loops LG alr?