Friday, April 24, 2009

der Pacemakers Circuit Run 1

Lake Garden + Carcosa Loop (courtesy from Rozmi)

Something I need to remind u guys b4 u TNS & KNN me after der event. Dont think der 2.8km loop is a small potato to handle. I been running there for year oredi, running loop is not an easy as u think, especially u are going wit 10 loops plus der hilly course n climbing der staircase n der heat u gonna suffer. However, we are making sure there is enuf of water for everyone. Banana oso will be served.

Der reason we organise this event is make sure everyone have fun, n remember.. SLOW is BEAUTIFUL!

more update coming soon!

1 comment:

Khoo Kong Wah said...

The KL Marathon will be my first Marathon, and this 28K will set the way for me. I am looking to get a feel for the mental pace that I need for the full 42K. Guys - good job and I look forward to an enjoyable slow run...