Date : Saturday, 13th June 2009
Time : 9.00pm Sharp
Starting Point : Taman Bukit Jalil, Car Park B, Kuala Lumpur
Website : http://h1.ripway.com/pm1/cr3-2009.html
Enquires : 016-2166277 Wong Kei Ming OR 012-2795208 Ronnie See
07:45pm : Arrival of volunteers
08:00pm : Arrival of runners and Distribution of bibs
08:45pm : Last call for bibs distribution
08:50pm : Briefing by designated spokesman
09:00pm : Race officially starts
10:15pm : Estimated arrival of top finisher
11:00pm : Foods and refreshment will be served
12:30am : Estimated arrival of last runner
01:30am : End of event
Objective / Purpose of the Circuit Run :
1) For runners who have signed up for SCKLM and want to do LSD run in a group.
2) For runners who have not decided to sign up for SCKLM but want to make sure they can cover the distance. This circuit run allows them to test out their endurance and determination if they are ready for the 21k or 42k
3) For runners who just enjoy running.
Registration : OPEN!!!
Registered participants who do not turn up on race day will be disqualified and no trophies will be awarded.
Register Online : OPEN!!!
Online registration must email (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR sms (016-2166277) to Race Director Wong Kei Ming with Full name, gender, D.O.B, age & contact number.
Registration Fee : OPEN!!!
RM25 per participant for GOLD Trophy!
Payment Method : OPEN!!!
Payment can be bank-in to Maybank account No: 1-12241-11208-3, payable to WONG KEI MING. Your entry will be confirmed only after payment has been made. Kindly make your payment on or before 7th June 2009. Please inform us after you have made the payment.
22.4km (3.2km x 7)
Category of Age Group :
- Men Open
- Women Open
Finisher GOLD Trophy : All finishers will be awarded a Finisher GOLD Trophy on completion of the 22.4km course (irregardless time) at the finishing station, located a short distance from the finishing line. Participant(s) who do not completed the 22.4k course is NOT entitled to the Finisher Trophy.
Refreshment Station : There will be refreshment station from the 2nd loop onwards, located at area 20m before the starting point. Both isotonic drinks and mineral water will be available to all runners at the end of each lap. We urge that you drink at every lap to hydrate yourself.
Supper will be served at 11pm.
Reporting & Collection of Bib :
Participants shall collect their bib number during the reporting time at Taman Bukit Jalil. Please take note that bib number will not be distributed after 8.45pm. Runners who fail to report themselves before 8.45pm will not be entertained. Runners that do not wear their bib number will be disqualified. The race will be flag off at 9:00pm sharp, therefore your punctuality will be much appreciated.
There will be marshall taking care the entire route.
Please throw the rubbish into the provided garbage bags to facilitate cleaning up. Do to keep the park clean and LITTERING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Group Photographs :
If you wish to have group photographs taken, kindly ask our cameraman on duty for assistance.
Ample parking is available at the parking spaces, FREE of charge!
Public Toilet :
20 cents (Open!).
Waiver Clause :
The participants hereby agree to abide by the rules and conditions of the race, participants are entering the competition at their own risk and shall not hold the organiser responsibility for any accident, injury, death, loss of property however cause before, during and after the race.
Important Notes from Bukit Jalil Group :
1. Runners registered with Bukit Jalil Running will have no bibs, no timing and no distance recorded because it is a training run. It is Pacemakers Network responsibility in these areas for CR3 runners.
2. CR3 runners will start together with Bukit Jalil Running Club 30KM runners at 9.00pm.
3. There will be one water station for all runners every loop.
4. Food will be served only after 11.00 pm, every registered runners will get their share.
5. Fruits such as watermelon will be served, there is no guarantee when it will finish.
6. The event will stop at 12.30 am.
'Do train hard and smart prior to the race as you will be rewarded with a well deserved a unique designed trophy for all your hard work and effort.'
brought 2u by der Pacemakers Network 2009
Attach are the Map to Taman Bukit Jalil Car Park B and running route :