Thursday, January 21, 2010

Borneo International Marathon 2010


Date: 2 May 2010
Venue: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Online registration: Commences at 1 Feb 2010
Please check their website (not updated yet) soon for further details, call 088-218833 or email the following:

Office: B625, Wisma Merdeka, Jalan Tun Razak, Kota Kinabalu
Event Coordinator: Marjorie Angus info@borneomarathon.com
Race Director: Andrew Voon andrew@borneomarathon.com
Race Director: Simon Amos simon@borneomarathon.com
Details here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]