Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sayonara Koniciwa TNS Malaysia


Heartbreak..
Purposely rush back home to watch Thomas Cup semi final between Malaisia vs Dammark, which I skip my training all bcoz of this badminton fever. In d end Malaisia lost, all bcoz of Wong Choon Hann fault lah. Yes, every malaisia ppl blame on him too, including me!!

Bomba Run only 49.99% confident get medal..
Recently every evening always raining nia, wan to run but rain come on der right timing. Very GERAM u know! Couldnt hope much lah, bcoz during my holiday in bangkok I didnt hv time to train at all leh. Only Eat-Walk-Sleep Eat-Walk-Sleep which making me very tired lor. Hopefully can get medal lah, bcoz Asthma Run oso on der same day mah. Ehh 50-50 lah, but chances still very slim.

Pm's Official...
For Bomba Run, pls update me ur timing & position once u hv finish ur run ya. For Asthma Run, pls look for Jantzen Tey Pm22. Coz, I kenot do 2 job at 1 time mah. Well, I guess it's going to be a very busy day for us hor.

Last but not least, gut luck to those who are going for Asthma or Bomba ya! Pia Kau-Kau lat!!

Battle for Larian Bersama Bomba :
Ronnie Pm1, Jack Toh Pm14, Ryan Teoh Pm17, Eng Seok Juin Pm11, Richard Habeya Pm26, Tan Boon
Seng Pm16 & Quek Ai Ling (S'pore).

Battle for World Asthma Day Jogathon :
Khoo Yit Kiat Pm28, Jantzen Tey Pm22, Kenny Tan Pm27, Draco Ng Pm24 & Rachel Lee Pm21.

Battle for KRI 10 Mile Road Race :
Yup, der one and only Chen Fong Fong Pm8

brought 2u by pm1

No comments: